Hi there! I'm Heewon Lee, a software engineer from South Korea. I studied Computer Science at Hanyang University and I have a broad interest in all things computer science, especially programming.
I love solving real-life problems, which often leads me to start my own personal projects. My work includes web projects, desktop and mobile apps, automation scripts, AI, and more. I'm always open to different types of projects and enjoy the variety.
Elsewhere on the web
What I made
I have worked with several companies or been commissioned to work on various projects.
Below are some of the more memorable projects.
- 꼬맨틀 - 단어 유사도 추측 게임 (Newsjelly): Word similarity guessing game for Korean, inspired by Semantle
- Closed Caption Twitch Extension (SK Telecom T1): Twitch extension that shows closed captions for the stream, especially Faker's stream
I have a lot of personal projects, but here are some of the more interesting ones.
- PEKORA: Privacy Enhanced Kawaii Online Resource for Adobe: Web service to convert SRT subtitle files into Adobe Premiere Pro-compatible XML files
- Pokémantle: Pokémon similarity guessing game, inspired by Semantle
- Japanese Mahjong Tutorial: Japanese mahjong tutorial for Korean
- Mahjong Handle: Japanese mahjong hand guessing game, inspired by Wordle
- Twitch Follower Organizer: Userscript to organize Twitch followers into groups
- SCE-TTS: Text-to-speech for Korean, with a guide on how to make your own TTS
- Unofficial Korean patch for Mahjong Soul: Unofficial Korean patch of Mahjong Soul, a Japanese online mahjong game
- Unofficial Korean patch for Puyo Puyo Tetris: Unofficial Korean patch of Puyo Puyo Tetris, a Japanese puzzle game
- Open Captions Overlay: Web service to display open captions over stream
- Open Dccon Selector: Twitch extension to search and display dccons (emotes) on top of the stream
- Bibim: Esoteric programming language
For more, please visit my Github page.
If you want to contact me for business, please send me an email to
And if you want to contact me for personal reasons, please send me an email to